GeoMark is flexible as a social platform that adheres to all conventional ciphers of security and safety. In GeoMark, when there is room for social media leisure like uploading location photos, adding location info, describing your location, sharing it externally etc., GeoMark is your security platform for marking how safe you are in a particular location.
When you mark a location in GeoMark, it’s not just the location that is exposed through the medium. There are other features that measure the safety of the user in a particular location. The location when shared in GeoMark, encompasses the latitude-wise and longitude-wise information of the user’s location. Also through GeoMark map apart from the location details that you shared, additionally it gives a clear understanding of the areas in the vicinity too.
Say, you are stuck in a particular place and you need someone to find you. What would you do? You call someone for help, of course! But alongside, there is another option of sharing your location details with the other person. This way, the latter can easily track the former through the location information shared through GeoMark.
When a particular GeoMark user is in a perilous environment like abduction or is a quarantined area as the aftermath of becoming a victim of natural calamity, GeoMark can be of the greatest help! Location Mapping is full-fledged in GeoMark with the intrinsic and extrinsic details like location name, near-by locations, latitude, longitude etc.
When you are isolated in a particular area and you are looking for help, share your detailed location mapping details to any acquaintance that you are sure of responding to your call-out for help.
While a particular GeoMark user want someone to track him, adding photos of the location and surrounding areas makes it much easier to sketch and track. The locations in the vicinity and the buildings nearby make your location an easily recognizable one.
Let’s have a brief understanding of how GeoMark can be your best chance to tackle such unfavorable circumstances…
Familiarizing the GeoMark app:
- GeoMark has the location map in the first place that reveals the exact GeoMark location and other buildings, landmarks and streets in the vicinity.
- Secondly, the option of uploading photos is provided to the user. The user can upload more than one photo to precisely convey his exact location. Apart from the current location, if the user upload photos of the buildings and streets nearby things will be more obvious for the searcher.
- Category section allows you to type-in the category of your location. For example, if you are in a Hill Station, you can add that in the category section. If you are near a major landmark, simply adding it in the category section will enable easy searching.
- Location Info prompts you to enter the name of the location. For example: Infopark
- What I Feel lets the GeoMark user add additional location information. For example, if you can give the exact distance of your location from a landmark area, you can enter it in this section. Furthermore, hash tagging your location details like #danger or #threat will make your post go public and there will be more visibility received for your post.
- Finally GeoMark this will publish your post in the GeoMark location mapping platform
GeoMark is proving to be much more alterable and consistent as business app, personal app and security app as far as location mapping is concerned. To make use of the utility abundance that the app offers is left for the GeoMark users to explore…!