The year 2020 revamped the term ‘digital’. Corona virus pandemic opened up a new door of digitalization. Now the real world is owned by the virtual world. For companies, it is too difficult to distribute work virtually. For the past one-year employee experience is completely different compared to previous days. In the wake of Covid 19, the workplace transposed drastically. Discussion on digitalization and smart workplace rapidly intensified.
Can a smart digital workplace bring innovative changes to your organization? This will be the question that pops up in the minds of many. The answer is yes because through smart workplaces companies can redecorate the conventional office pattern. In this situation, rebuilding is necessary. By creating a smart workplace companies can ensure the following things:
- Client management
- Employee management
- Live tracking of works
- Reporting time
- Status of work
- Strong security
- Efficient work and productivity
The corona has turned around the working style of employees to another level. Coordinating and remote working are the new challenges that are confronted by employees. In these present circumstances, location technology plays a prominent role.
Let us see how location technology can benefit a smart workplace.
- Helps to identify the real-time location of your colleagues while working remotely, which ensures the safety of your colleagues
- Location technology helps to intensify productivity and employee efficiency. It will also help to build a sense of unity in the minds of employees.
- Enhances location based communications
- Improves customer experience from marketing to delivery
- Improve all aspects of an organization from security to time and attendance.
An average person spends around 90,000 hours overwork in her or her lifetime but the working culture and pattern switched in post-Covid days. These transformations affected many employees both mentally and physically. Before remote working culture interpersonal communications and meetings provided an essence to the life of many but corona completely transposed it. Now employees need to work from anywhere and the technology is used in a very meaningful way to enhance employee experience. We are living in an era where we should find how we can use the office effectively and maximize the technology around us to make work more methodical. Through this, we are inventing the possibilities of smooth working for a hybrid workforce.
In this present scenario, it is imperative to provide a good working experience to the employees to maintain connectivity and balance. Organizations can make their firm smart and expeditious with an intelligent business app like GeoMark.Through this companies can bring a novelty in the workplace and experience in a meaningful way. It also acts as a personal location data bank which will make people’s life tranquil.
Following are the few benefits of using location intelligence app like GeoMark in organizations:
- Location sharing feature helps to ensure the safety of the employees at work.
- All people in an organization can stay connected through GeoMark, so that there can be constant communication whenever required
- Intelligent management app for the hotel business, helping hoteliers find the best ways to deliver goods and services and helps to enhance employee efficiency
- Remote management of workforces
- Cost and time savings
- Employees can share good moments in their professional and personal lives
In this new normal world, organizations are taking a paradigm shift to cope with the current circumstances. Organizations can customize location technology features according to their requirements and through this; they can mold a smarter workplace. Own a smart workplace and this is the right time. Stop waiting and start acting smart with smarter thoughts.