- This service is a subsidiary of Aabasoft Technologies.
- The application is used exclusively for saving locations and sharing locations.
- The application doesn't get automatically installed to the device.
- The application doesn't not require more power consumption or no other hidden features are in it.
- The application is accessed current location through GPS.
- The application required Google maps, GPS and device Camera.
- No third-party services are used.
What Information Do We Collect ?
- We collect information from you when you register on our app, site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form. When registering on our app or site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address and phone number
What Do We Use Your Information For ?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website/App (we continually strive to improve our website/App offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website/App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our app policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Permissions And Data Access Information
- Contact Access:- To share GeoMark locations with other GeoMark users in your phone address book, app will cross check the phone address book with Geomark Directory. Each time you try to share a GeoMark location, you provide us the phone numbers in your mobile address book. When you allow this permission , you confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers.
- Camera permission allows this application to capture the user’s location in order for them to be viewed within this application.
- Location permission allows this application to access the user’s current location.
- We cannot share any storage data without obtaining the user's prior permission and providing the user with access to information about how and where the data will be used and we use a local storage.
- Application cannot access data without obtaining the user's prior permission and providing the user with access to information about how and where the data will be used.
- Application requires a local storage of same images which the users have uploaded.
- We don't collect any other personal data of users and misuse them.
- No received data is stored locally in the device in which application is installed.
- The application will be functioning normally on average speed internet connection.
- The information we collect from registration is just used to check whether an authorized user access the application.
- GeoMark Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
Disclosures In Compliance With Legal Obligations
- We may be required by law to preserve or disclose your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.