- The application is used exclusively for saving locations and sharing locations.
- The application doesn't get automatically installed to the device.
- The application doesn't not require more power consumption or no other hidden features are in it.
- The application is accessed current location through GPS.
- The application required Google maps, GPS and device Camera.
- No third-party services are used.
Permissions And Data Access Information
- Contact Access:- To share GeoMark locations with other GeoMark users in your phone address book, app will cross check the phone address book with Geomark Directory. Each time you try to share a GeoMark location, you provide us the phone numbers in your mobile address book. When you allow this permission , you confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers.
- Camera permission allows this application to capture the user’s location in order for them to be viewed within this application.
- Location permission allows this application to access the user’s current location.
- We cannot share any storage data without obtaining the user's prior permission and providing the user with access to information about how and where the data will be used and we use a local storage.
- Application cannot access data without obtaining the user's prior permission and providing the user with access to information about how and where the data will be used.
- Application requires a local storage of same images which the users have uploaded.
- We don't collect any other personal data of users and misuse them.
- No received data is stored locally in the device in which application is installed.
- The application will be functioning normally on average speed internet connection.
- The information we collect from registration is just used to check whether an authorized user access the application.
- GeoMark Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
Disclosures In Compliance With Legal Obligations
- We may be required by law to preserve or disclose your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.